It has come and gone, but my 18 month birthday showcased that I am an even bigger boy than I once thought I was. I know so many words, am learning to share, love to sing and dance and can understand and follow one step directions! Can you say BIG BOY???? When my parents ask me is I'm a baby I shake my head side to side and say "no!".

Tractors and all things wheels are still my hot addictions. Any big truck or crane, tractor, trailer, etc. is considered a "tracterrrr" in my book. I have been known to cuddle up with a tractor or ball to help me fall asleep.
And, my mom and Granny Danni worked together to make the list of words I could say on 10/21/09: Dada, Papa, tractor, all done, hat, up, yellow, ball, cracker, Mama, juice, shoes, doggie, bus, yogurt, apple, no, hi, more, nose, toes, toast, hot, "I want dat".
I am also very aware of hot surfaces and food and declare them to be "hot" and hold my hand up like a stop sign. I will not go near the stove or a fireplace if it has a fire in it -- I'm very cautious.





No comments:
Post a Comment