Well, my world got turned upside down this year when my mom got a new job! I get to stay home with her on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and then I still go to Tiny Sparts out in Sumner on the other days. I love hanging out with my mom, but you know, I need to spend time with peeps my own age.
When I'm home with my mom our mornings are pretty lazy. We wake up, eat breakfast (usually as soon as I sit up from my crib I say "cack errr" and point down stairs), then play around the house, or run errands. Then, I go down for a nice long nap (pushing 3 hours lately) and my mom works. When I wake up we get to go somewhere fun, like the zoo, park, beach, or visit friends!

Petting the goats at the zoo

Throwing bread at the ducks

Throwing rocks at the beach

Lazy morning at home!

Petting the goats at the zoo

Throwing bread at the ducks

Throwing rocks at the beach

Lazy morning at home!
I absolutely love my school days too! I come home just dirty and sweaty from playing so hard. My digestive system took a hit the first few weeks, getting accustomed to new food, but I'm fine now! I spend a lot of my day climbing and pushing babies around in carts. I'm working on sharing, but even now I still freak out if anybody is close to me when I have an object (even at the park when someone comes on the same piece of equipment as me). So we are working on that and use "gentle hands" and "share with our friends". But I learn big boy things at school like how to brush my teeth, drink out of a cup (easy peasy by the way) and walk my plate over to the garbage when I am done and clean it off.
No comments:
Post a Comment