The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Halloween and Thanksgiving



For Halloween I was a cowboy and my cousin Miles was a garden gnome. I did go trick or treating at school, but my mom got a report back that I didn't like it very much. Instead of riding in the stroller with all the kids, I needed to be carried by Teacher Lisa with my blankie. Sad day! But when I went to Papa Peto and Nana Danni's house I was all fine! Cousin Miles and I played together. I wish I could grow a beard like Cousin Miles!

For Thanksgiving we spent the day with Papa and Nana and then went down to play with my Smith side of the family at the farm.

I played fetch with Duke the doggy.


And golfed with all my big cousins

I helped to feed the cows! And I know just what they say... "moooo!"

Smith Family Photo

And it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without an afternoon turkey-induced nap!

No comments: