
I'm 13 months old now... practically an old man. My ears have been giving me a difficult time since February and we go next week to a specialist. I've been waking up in the middle of the night with pain and have been a cranky, cranky pants quite often lately, so I hope the Dr. can fix me up! My molars are also making an appearance, which might have something to do with my night-wakings. I've also picked up a terrible screaming habit. When I'm frustrated with something I freak out and give out a long, high pitched scream. I've also picked up a banging habit -- I pound objects on every surface I come across to hear the sound it makes. Then I do it again, and again, and again...

When I do sleep, I sleep hard! Usually sweaty too. I have three blankies -- this is my 2nd one (1st backup). I chew on the silky when I'm tired or in pain. I've also been singing to myself when trying to fall asleep. Mom and Dad don't know what song(s) but I sure do!
No comments:
Post a Comment