The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Garage-Saling with the Kinleys!

My mom and I went garage saling with some great friends. Kennedy is an older woman (2 months older), but she still digs me. I bought a really neat cart at one sale and pushed it all the way down the street to the next one...

Seamus -- oh boy... a big road for me to push my cart down. Hey Ma, just move me when the cars come by.
Kennedy -- Sweet find, Seamus. Can I have a ride?
Seamus -- (scream) Get away!

Seamus -- Mom! Kennedy won't get off!!!
Kennedy -- Thanks, Seamo! I have a big kiss for you later! Hi camera! How do I look?

Getting along much better here... you can see Kennedy's new basketball hoop she scored. $10! I better start being nicer to her so she will share with me. Sigh.

No comments: