The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Friday, January 2, 2009

Just Passing Time 'til Pa Returns


Hey Juneau, whaddya doin? Hey Juneau, why do you always move away from me when I manage to get close to you? I mean, I worked really hard to drag my body across the floor to see you! Hey Juneau, why are you looking at my mom like you are beggin her to save you???


Well, this past week has been chalk full of fun things. My mom and I are home alone and we have been playing and playing! My favorite toys right now are my wooden spoon, stacking cups, and a green fish teether. I am tolerating some book reading, but in the middle of book #2 I get a little ancy and start pounding the book. My dogs continue to fascinate me. As soon as I wake up I look around for them; one of them is usually right outside my room. Everytime I see them I light up with a big smile and start shouting at them, but only they can understand what I'm saying because it is a secret between us.

I know my toys are kept in a basket and I can get to it and dump everything out all by myself! I can push myself forwards and backwards and can even use my strong man muscles to pull myself up. I think my legs are stronger than my arms right now... I need to work on my biceps. Maybe some more eating will help.


And today I made my GGMa Joye a 91st birthday card. See? I hope she likes it! Real men go shirtless when painting you know.


I will NOT .... go... to... sleep....... zzzzz. This is my sleep fighting pose.

No comments: