The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cheese?

It has been a trying few weeks for everybody in the Fergus household, dogs included! I am working on bringing my top two teeth out to play but they are not making it easy on me. I have been a catankerous little dude, but at daycare they say I'm still in good spirits despite the constant path of snot oozing out of my nose and slobber dripping from my mouth. One of the things that does set me off at daycare is when somebody dares to wipe my nose. Those are my boogers! Leave 'em alone!


But other than teething, I have been working very very hard! When Granny Danni Seamus-sat for a few days last week I showed off for her, trying to feed myself with a spoon and bouncing really high in my jumper. I even had to take a little snooze in the middle of my playing. And I showed her how I try to stand up in the bathtub and she showed me how to put my hands under the running water! That is my new favorite thing to do in the bathtub and everytime I take a bath I have to do that first before I can play with any other toys.


And I have developed a smile (?) if that is what you would call it. We call it the "Say Cheese!" pose. I do it all the time now, especially when I get excited. Sometimes a hissing sound comes out too to add to the effect.

Here I am with all of my favorite things, my teeth, teething tablets, and Tylonel bottle with the rubber top that I love to chew on. Add being naked to the mix, and I'm in heaven.



But here is my real smile... my mom likes this one better!

Self medicating

No comments: