The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Sunday, December 28, 2008

My First Christmas


What a busy Christmas. My mom, dad, doggies and I drove down to Arcata, California to visit Aunti Kat, Uncle Breck and Jazzy and Ave. We stopped in Kelso on the way down to see Papa Peto and Granny Danni... It snowed about a foot and the drive was slow, but we made it!





Uncle Breck had a magic lion that talked... and he even knew my name! Magical lion.


My Cousin Jazzy is an excellent photographer. I was too busy eating noodles to smile in this family photo, and looking closer, I find I wasn't the only one not smiling... hmmm. We had a good time tho', I promise!


Noodle walrus tusks. Yummy.

Playing with my favorite toy from Granny and Papa.

Stacking cups are one of my favorite toys right now. Can't get enough of them. Sometimes I like to sleep with one.


"I can do it by myself, DAD!"
"Ha ha ha... stacking cups... Yes!"
"Gosh, I knew my hair looked dorky when they took the picture. How embarassing!"

No comments: