Stats: 19.1lbs (75%) 27.5" (84%)
What have I been up to? Well, let me tell you!
Rolling front to back: of course
Rolling back to front: yes, just in the past month
Sitting: Ooh, this was one difficult, but I can for several minutes. I like to tripod on my hands. That helps me stay up for a long time. Check out the proof below.
Standing: Puleez, ask me something difficult. I can stand for days while holding on to something.
Pulling myself to stand: Oof, you got me. I can't do this... you need big arm muscles for this menuever, and I'm not there yet.
Teeth: not yet!
Teething: ooh, yes. I chew on everything and everybody. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night screaming with pain.
Sitting through an entire book: yes! But I have to be caught in just the right mood.
Cuddling: I'm starting to enjoy this more. I need to have my binks and a blankie.
Eating: ooh yes!!! Pears, bananas, squash, peas and sweet potato. Nummers!
Hair: Workin' on it.
Eye color: Varies. I think I gots my eye color from my Granny Danni. I have brown middles with steely blue around the outside.
Talking: Oh boy. My "blah blah blah", "la la lerrrs" , "p, p, puh", and "ghers" are quite the comedy around here. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night or during naps and talk to myself and then go back to sleep.
Car Seat: hate it. But once I'm in, I'm fine.
Teething: ooh, yes. I chew on everything and everybody. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night screaming with pain.
Sitting through an entire book: yes! But I have to be caught in just the right mood.
Cuddling: I'm starting to enjoy this more. I need to have my binks and a blankie.
Eating: ooh yes!!! Pears, bananas, squash, peas and sweet potato. Nummers!
Hair: Workin' on it.
Eye color: Varies. I think I gots my eye color from my Granny Danni. I have brown middles with steely blue around the outside.
Talking: Oh boy. My "blah blah blah", "la la lerrrs" , "p, p, puh", and "ghers" are quite the comedy around here. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night or during naps and talk to myself and then go back to sleep.
Car Seat: hate it. But once I'm in, I'm fine.



No comments:
Post a Comment