The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Busy Fall

Well, school has been keeping me awefully busy. Here I am painting a picture for my mom and dad. My mom comes to see me everyday at school and feeds me. I am starting to protest when she leaves, but it doesn't take much for my teachers to distract me while mom makes her getaway. I told you earlier how I am surrounded by ladies at school; most of the time I am the only boy there. Well, I get a lot of luvin's from the girls, but one girl gave me a luvin' that hurt! And I got my first incident report. By the time my mom picked me up from school that day, she couldn't even see the mark. So not a big deal mom! Hey, I got my first kiss from a girl my age!


Since the weather has been so nice I have been outside a lot and I really dig the grass. I like to tell whoever is listening all about it.


Dad has been working really hard at his field, so mom and I went and checked in with him one day and look what I got! A big fat kiss!!!


I like to hang out at my dad's field. Here I am with my brothers watching them wrestle. I am starting to like them a lot. I watch and then reach out for them and of course gets slobbery kisses all the time. Sometimes I am able to get close enough where I can touch and grab their fur! Chinook doesn't like that too much and won't get very close to me, but Juneau is pretty patient with me. He understands I don't have full control over my spasmy hands yet!


Oh, and we had picture day at school and my mom made me try on my bow tie the night before to practice wearing it. To complete the look I threw on this hat too. I think this would have been a great look for pictures, but I got outvoted.


Here I am telling Dad all about my day...


And, I can't forget the Franett-family "Ugly Purple and Gold" party I went to. My Ma, Papa Peto and I had to wear our crimson and gray! We were the best-dressed at the party.



No comments: