That's right peeps. I did it on 8/13/08. I managed to roll this large body of mine over! My mom put me to bed on my tum-tums, and a few hours later my dad heard me playing and peered over the crib to find me talking with my mobile on my BACK! Woo hoo! Now, I haven't done it since but I keep flailin' my rump side to side when I'm doin' tummy time and I am determined to do it again soon!

Also, I decided that I'm a big enough boy to put myself to sleep without my "num nums" and without rocking. Up to this point I have refused to fall to sleep without assistance and I don't take a binky, so it has been rough on everybody in the house. But, on 8/10/08 I was done eatin' with my num nums, and was squirmin to tell mom I didn't want her lovin' so she put me on the bed face down, and I squirmed around a bit but then conked out! Through my closed lids I could feel the camera flashing and the joyous occasion that it was. I heard something about "He can do it! Right in time for child care!" I don't know what that is about, but I'll keep you tuned in. Since that fateful night, I have managed to put myself to sleep 6 times and I love to cuddle with my blanky to help me.

And, let's not leave out that I'm an eater, eater, big ol' bottle eater! I ate 6 bottles when I stayed home with dad during the day on 8/11/08! That's right, 6! This is me after the last one...

No comments:
Post a Comment