The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Monday, August 18, 2008

Big Weekend in Powers


My bashful face...

We drove all the way down to Powers, OR this weekend (where my pa grew up) because my dad was in a wedding and to see my cousins. I slept 5 hours on the way down, and then on the ride home I wasn't really tired so I communicated that to my mom and dad and they were nice to stop 6 times so I could get a snack and get out of my carseat. I let them know when I was ready to stop, and cried most of the way to let them know I wanted to do something else besides look at my mirror and play with my baseball. As my grammy Danni says, I'm a great communicator.
I got to swim with my dad and cousins Jazzy and Ave in the big pool. I poo-pooed in my swim diaper so it was nakey swimming for me! It was strange at first- but I figured out what was going on and started kicking. But there were zero smiles; I was too busy concentrating. I'm pretty serious when it comes to mastering my body.

And, all weekend long I played and played with my cousins and Auntie and Uncle. Ave promised he would teach me how to ride a bike and skateboard, and Jazzy was my second mother. I shared all my secrets with Jazzy and we would talk and talk. Auntie Kat is crazy fun and loves on me so much and gives me motorboats on my tum-tums, which I love! And, Uncle Breck has the biggest arms and is so gentle... everytime he picked me up I melted and fell into a deep sleep. Boy, I love those guys.


1 comment:

Erin MacPherson said...

Seamus-- you've changed so much since we last saw you. I love the pics of you with your cousins. You're getting so big. Love, Joey & Kate.