First I slept, to keep my energy up for the rest of the day.
Then, I did some tummy time to warm up my muscles for my laps.
Then, I hung out (or on for dear life). PS This shirt says "Cancer Sucks."
Then I got a talkin' to from my mom because I was loafin' around and not walkin' laps! Boy did I get it from her.
Then I modeled the some of the wares our team sold. Believe it or not, these glasses were not big sellers. I dunno why!
Then, I walked and listened to funny jokes.
Then, I bought luminaries to honor my ggparents who have had cancer.
By the time 10pm rolled around, I was done. We didn't stay the night, but maybe next year. I can't wait... maybe by then I will be able to dance in the middle of the football field and bounce in the play house!
No comments:
Post a Comment