And my mom and dad took me to Baby Massage class so they could learn how to give me nightly massages. It is supposed to help with sleeping, digestion and mood, but I don't think I have any of those issues. All I know is I like my massages and I babble and make eyes at my mom the entire time! My mom says I have been a lot easier to get down at night since we started and I slept completely through the night one time this past week... I dunno! At the first class my mom had to work on a doll because I was sleeping! But the second class I was awake and happy the entire time! I let my dad practice his skills...
First on my face...
Then on my arms....
Then my mom worked on my back while my dad distracted me... (PS I was the only 3 month old who could do this one because my neck muscles are SO STRONG!!! Take that Dad! Workout class is going just fine for me!)
And then Dad congratulated me for staying awake through the entire class ! Notice his damp pants... Oops! How did that happen? Hee hee!
No comments:
Post a Comment