The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

3 Months Old!

I made it to the 3 month mark (or rather, my parents made it), and to celebrate I went on my first stroller ride! I loved it and, of course, fell asleep because I always fall asleep like a good boy everywhere except where ma wants me to fall asleep... in my crib! I'm really resisting my naps lately, and will go down for about 20 minutes but then "BAM!" something happens that wakes me up and I just refuse to go back down (It must be dreams of my jumperoo, I just want to get back in that thing!)


I'm doing two new things with my body: 1) turning my head 180 degrees to look from one side to the other and 2) leaning forward in my swing. I'm getting the hang of this body of mine... well working on it anyway.

And here I am with Butch. I think somebody is trying to plant the seed early. I don't know if you can see, but this 6-9 month shirt is a little too snug ALREADY! Yikes.

1 comment:

Wyatt Kids said...

Go Dawgs! I request the Husky fight song when in the car. Try it on for size, it might fit better. :-)