The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Thursday, July 17, 2008

All In 3 Day's Work

So, big changes lately...

I have been showing off my strength in my cottage-cheesy legs so my ma put me in a jumperoo, and... first there were giggles for standing up on my own, then tears from the startlement my body jerking around, concentration on how to balance, then fascination with my new view of the world. Now, there is absolutely no bouncing whatsoever, but I love standing up and looking around!


I have been deliberately reaching for things like my mom's shirt when it is eatin' time, toys and other things that catch my attention, and sometimes I watch my hands when they go after an object. When I was in my jumperoo I was fascinated with the bright green strap and went right after the thing. Poor dad... when he got down to play with me, I only had eyes for that green strap.


1 comment:

Wyatt Kids said...

Too cute. Have you been introduced to ceiling fans yet? They will knock your socks off!