The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Friday, July 11, 2008

It's A Whole New World


Wow! I can see colors now very clearly and in 3-D no less. I love it! I will study bright things, especially my play mat. And (to my mother's dismay) I am fascinated by the TV. In fact my dad's new trick when I'm fussy is to scoot up real close to the TV... and I quiet down. He swears it only works when baseball or Sportscenter is on. Whatever dad!


I have been pretty cranky and needy the past few days, and eating a ton! I really am such a good baby- I only cry when I have a need of some sort (usually because I want to nurse). But, I was so cranky the other night that Ma was worried I was in pain and maybe teething so she gave me some Tylenol and well, you can see how that went! I thought it was really fun for minute, but then I remembered I was in pain.





Today I felt a lot better and spent some time playing on my mat. I'm really starting to get the hang of being on my tummy, and I love looking at and talking with whoever gets down on the ground with me. But then I get really, really mad when I can't move toward them. I try so hard and kick and kick my legs and grunt, but my big belly gets me every time. I get high-centered on that darned thing!




1 comment:

Wyatt Kids said...

You look like your mommy. I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Those darn teeth hurt. Skye and I both cut our first teeth at 4 months. Call me when you are in town.