My short life has been busy! I have been meeting my crazy family and my parents' friends and am OK with it because everybody wants to hold me. I don't mind all the strange faces looking at me because I still can't see much. Already I have travelled to Longview to stay with my Grandma and Grandpa Franett and meet my Smith family, then we went to Portland to stay with my Pa's Linfield friends. And the day before I went to my first dinner party with my Ma's WSU friends!
Here I am with Gramma Danni and Papa Peto at the hospital.

Celebrating my Uncle Kelly's wins over my Pa's team with my cousins Shawna and Colin.

With my Great Gramma Joy, my mom's mom's mom. She took us out to breakfast! Thanks Grammy Joy!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, he's so cute!!! He does look like you, Kim! I'm so glad we finally got to see pictures and that he's finally here. Congrats!
Post a Comment