The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...

The past few weeks I have spent my time doing all sorts of fun things...

Sleeping - especially enjoyable with my Pa!
Bath time- sometimes I don't even cry!
Eating- I am a little pig.
At my 3 day Dr. Appt I was already back up to my birthweight, and at my 2 week check up I was up a pound and half! When I was two weeks old, I started bottles of boobie juice, and now Pa feeds me at least once a day... I don't take a bottle very well from my mom because I know she has the warmer stuff!


Riding in a Sling- I love to ride along with Ma at the dog park and while she is doing chores around the house... Here I am with my dad. Now that my neck is strong I can look out!

Dressing up like my Pa- This was my Mother's Day outfit. My Pa was so proud of my striped sweater vest and argyle socks.
Tummy time- I love grunting and snorting and I already have big muscles in my neck and arms, and I even push with my legs too!
But when I get tired and can't go anywhere I get frustrated...
Baseball and softball games- My mom was back out coaching when I was only 3 days old and in my first week I went to 8 games! I love the atmosphere and usually sleep through everything, even the screaming, cheering and clapping! My mom's players love holding and feeding me and at my dad's games, the mothers and grandmothers love to pass me around the stands and cuddle.
Here I am at shortstop with Pa. We came here before we even went home from the hospital!

No comments: