The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello world!!!

I made it! After my ma pushed for 3 hours and 15 minutes... Seamus Donald Fergus is in the world! Everybody thought I would be small, but I am a big boy at 7lbs 8oz!


After the long trip down the tunnel, I am glad I am in a place where I can actually taste my food! As soon as I came out I heard the midwife say, "Wow, that is one of the best coneheads I've ever seen." And the nurse says, "I hope our hats will fit him!" Well, the hat fit just fine, and now my head looks normal! What is the big deal? And that inch you stole from my length measurement because of my conehead, I want back. I will list my height at 20.5", just like my pa pads his height stats.






Ma and Pa were a little bit shocked when they saw me... I look like my ma! Dark hair and skin and squinty eyes! She just assumed I would be a fair skinned beauty like my dad, but is very happy that I look like her so far! When I open my eyes I do resemble my pa more.



1 comment:

Jessalyn Rose said...

Welcome to the world Seamus! It was so good to meet you - let's get together again so maybe I can hold you instead of my mom taking all the baby time!