The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Saturday, October 30, 2010

She's Large and She's In-Charge

 And no... I'm not just talking about her chin -- this daughter of ours is large for her age.  At 4 months she was 15 1/2 pounds and in the 99th percentile for height.  What????!!!  I know -- we were scratching our head too... and we still are.
 Whaddya think about those eyes? Could they stay blue?
 Hard to get her smiles on camera -- with one kid I was constantly following him around with the camera snapping tens of pictures anytime he as much as farted--- and now when I see Finnie smile I think, "Darn I should get the camera" and by the time I do, her smiling moment has passed.

She's still pretty cute, even when she's not smiling though!
 Giggles with Mama!

Yep, those eyes just may stay blue...

No comments: