The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Adjusting to Life

Seamus' Perspective:  "Baby Sissy?"  is often the first thing out of my mouth when my mom or dad collects me from my bed in the mornings.  I love her.... well, most of the time.... er.... sometimes.  When I don't need or want my mommy, I love my sissy.  Otherwise, I tell my mom "Baby Sissy Daddy?"  or "Baby Sissy bassinet?" so my mom will make room in her arms for me. 
I love to touch Sissy, usually her hands or ears.  And, I like to tell people about her.  "Little hands"  "MY baby sissy".  And, I like to help out when I'm not busy with things like my choo choo train, cars, or swinging bats or golf clubs.  I share, too.  If I see she is bored I will give her a car to play with or a book to read.  My mom says I'm very thoughtful.  I like to think so.
Sissy has to take vitamin D every day and I love to help -- here I am giving her a dose.  I don't know why mom doesn't fill the syringe with vitamins when it is my turn to help.  Oh well. And, I love having Sissy's binkies around and have turned into a binkie boy.
With my "white bweatie and elmo" in the bassinet. 

No comments: