The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sandbox

We are fixing up our backyard (I help a lot) and today I got to play in my very own sandbox! My grandpa and dad built it for me. It sits right under my tree house that I'm sure to use someday. Next project is a stone patio around my sand box so I can drive my cars on it. I know that is the only reason my parents are putting it in. I can't wait!

At first I didn't know what to think about the sand and just threw it and then yelled at it... then I figured out I could put it in my bucket.

And then the fun and games began! I started digging and moving sand with my shovels and dumptruck. Oh boy! I can't wait for you, Summer -- because I'm going to be out here a lot!

After a good long time, my crazy mom drug me out of my sandbox literally kicking and screaming (arched back and all). I went straight into the bath and got a good scrub-down.

No comments: