The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Communication Explosion!

All within the past three days:
  • "Ba" when I want a ball. This is my 3rd official word, for those of you keeping count. "Dadda", "Uh-oh" and now "Ba".
  • "Please" sign, consisting of a few pats on my chest. Sometimes this substitutes f0r the "more" sign.
  • "Milk" sign, consisting of opening and closing my hand (and watching as I do it)
  • Waving bye bye to my blankie as I leave it in the crib after a nap
  • Head nod to indicate "no", consisting of the biggest side-to-side head shake you have ever seen
  • Kisses for everybody and anything. Sometimes I surprise my parents and leap at them out of nowhere with my open mouth and attack them on them mouth.
  • Stuck my tongue out at my mom after she did it to me!

1 comment:

Jessalyn Rose said...

You have changed so much little man!! Thanks for the great time at the zoo last week. When my mom stops enjoying summer break so much, we will post the pics!