I've become quite enamored with a singing bear. I drag it around by the ear, give it open-mouthed kisses on his nose, giggle and belly laugh everytime he talks to me and clap my hands above my head when he sings!
I'm getting pretty good at getting up on my trikes by myself, though I don't go anywhere. WhenI need to do that, I just ride on my "dadda".


This past week I hung out with my Granny Danni and my mom in Tri-Cities while my mom was at a conference. I got lots of swim time, and Granny doted on me, and did whatever I wanted to do!













2 comments:
Cute pics - he is looking like a Lil' Kim to me! I wish I remembered to tell you about all the Hot Spots in the Tri-Cities. I hope you found them yourselves. It is quite a happening place . .
OMG! He is so stinkin cute I cant handle it! I loved all the pics! What a dollface. His dimples are to die for!
Post a Comment