Warning: You may want to pause the music on the sidebar in order to listen to the sound in the videos.Oh how life has been busy! I'm crawling, standing, clapping, and I so badly want to walk! I get frustrated when my body doesn't do what I want it to do and I will cry when I fall or when my legs don't work the way I want them to, but I keep at it and if somebody won't let me cry and walk... then I arch my back and throw a fit. Just because I'm crying, doesn't mean I want to stop what I'm doing people! If somebody walks with me I know right where I want to go, and I love to walk all the way through our house and over to the door to the basement and look down. It's scary down there! I also like to walk over to where the dogs are and shout "Aah" at them.
I'm an eating machine, and right now green and black beans are best friends because I can feed them to myself. I will sit in my chair for hours and eat if somebody would let me. I love to suck green beans through my lips and make the fishy face, and sometimes I will bite them in half with my new set of top teeth! I get really pumped up over food.
I've discovered a love of cars. This morning my mom caught me rolling a car and then crawling to it, rolling it, then crawling after it. (But the poor lady was too slow with the video)
In other news, I have been cut off from the "num-nums" during the night. When I wake, I expect to see my mama, but no... it is my dad and he doesn't even get me out of the crib so I can go to my mom and plead my case! It has been two nights so far... two nights of torture that is! 
No comments:
Post a Comment