Life is great as a 9 month old. I get to hold my own spoon, get to eat Cheerios and Puffs, get to roll around on the floor, stand up, and I get to take a bath a day because I get so dirty during my explorations.

I am working on my crawling and can take about two crawl-steps towards a toy I want and then I'm content and don't need to crawl anymore. I will also crawl to my mom when it is eatin' time. I LOVE to stand, and at daycare I sometimes get my own teenager to be with me all day to make sure I'm safe as I stand all day because I freak out if they dare put me on the floor. I have also turned into a little bit of a cuddle bug and will put my head down on my mom or dad's chest when I'm tired. This makes my dad really happy. Now that I'm a big boy I don't really resist going down at night. I will suck on the silky of my blanket and moan a bit but then drift off pretty quickly. When I get excited I will flex my arms and make a face like the Incredible Hulk and Cheerios and baths get this reaction everytime. When I wake up I will pull myself up on the bumper with my knees and shouting for my parents and then when they open the door I just smile really big! Everytime I'm in the living room I'm always make sure I know where my doggies are and I love it when they come over to me and lick my face, sometimes they even get the Incredible Hulk face.


I am working on my crawling and can take about two crawl-steps towards a toy I want and then I'm content and don't need to crawl anymore. I will also crawl to my mom when it is eatin' time. I LOVE to stand, and at daycare I sometimes get my own teenager to be with me all day to make sure I'm safe as I stand all day because I freak out if they dare put me on the floor. I have also turned into a little bit of a cuddle bug and will put my head down on my mom or dad's chest when I'm tired. This makes my dad really happy. Now that I'm a big boy I don't really resist going down at night. I will suck on the silky of my blanket and moan a bit but then drift off pretty quickly. When I get excited I will flex my arms and make a face like the Incredible Hulk and Cheerios and baths get this reaction everytime. When I wake up I will pull myself up on the bumper with my knees and shouting for my parents and then when they open the door I just smile really big! Everytime I'm in the living room I'm always make sure I know where my doggies are and I love it when they come over to me and lick my face, sometimes they even get the Incredible Hulk face.
No comments:
Post a Comment