The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My First Gobble Gobble

So this is what I know about Thanksgiving -- I get to eat lots of fun food and I get to be with my parents for a bunch of days in a row. Man, ILOVE THIS HOLIDAY!

The festivities began the day before Thanksgiving when I invited my mom to my school to have pumpkin pie. It was just a ruse to make sure I would get to eat some!!! And, it worked.Then I showed Ma how I can sit in the big-kid chairs at school!


And when I got home I got to hang out with Dad and Chinook. Lucky for Chinook my pie didn't come up!

Then on Thanksgiving we went with Papa Peto and Granny Danni to visit GGMa Joye. I was the youngest person in the joint by about 29 years, so you can betcha I got a lot of attention. I showed everybody all I know about eating sugar-free jello and sweet potatoes.
Then we went to my Uncle Matt and Auntie Kristi's place to spread more holiday cheer and check up on Cousin Miles. I had to make sure his muscles were not bigger than mine. He is getting so big! I wanted so badly to play with him...So I waited until the time was right and then...
I POUNCED when my Papa wasn't lookin'!
Then we drove down to Mt. Hood to spend a few days with my Pa's side of the family... I showed Uncle Kelly (Gramma Ruby's brother) how a real man eats sweet potatoes, and when I saw he wasn't very impressed I gave him a closer look.


Shawna and Riley got lots of Seamus time. I'm so thankful for Cousins!

We played games, well, the adults did, and I got cuddled the entire time. My Uncle Kevin (Gramma Ruby's brother) and Auntie Elena and Cousins Woodley and Nathan even visited from White Salmon.



The dogs were fascinated by me and wouldn't leave me alone! It was a fun weekend, but by the end I was a cranky boy and just wanted to go back to my pad.

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone!
XOXO Seamus Donald

No comments: