When you have so much fun with random household objects?
I have been a very good boy these past 8 months. I am very nice to Chinook and Juneau and I try not to grab their fur too tight, and I even let them clean my face after I eat. I sometimes I go to bed when I'm supposed to, and I only wake up 1 or 2 (or 5) times during the night. What I would really like for Christmas are some cardboard boxes, wrapping paper and ribbons to play with. As you know I don't really need any toys, I am doing just fine without right now, but you remember this for next year Santa. Tell Rudolph "Hi" for me and tell him to be careful when you guys visit my house because Chinook and Juneau would love some venison this time of year.
Love you Santa,Seamus Donald
No comments:
Post a Comment