The adventure started Thursday night... we didn't get there until 11pm. I was bushed!
The Fergi Fam
Sunday, October 12, 2008
My First Math Conference
My mom, Granny Danni and I went down to Portland, OR this weekend so Ma could go to a math conference. Granny and I hung out in our hotel room and danced, read books, played with the mirrors, and went for stroller rides!
So, big things happened in that hotel room... I managed to roll this physique of mine from back to front and I even managed to find my balance and showed mom that I could sit on her lap without her help! Who needs Mom's help? Not me! Of course, I got mo' kisses from her as my reward!

Then I got really tired from working out and just wanted to be cuddled by my Granny.
Doin' that sittin' up thing again... Psh, what's the big deal?
Then, when the conference was over we went up to Longview and watched my Pa's team play. Papa Peto came and visited for a while and I showed him all the big words I know. I get quite proud of myself and smile all-knowingly.
Pa was so excited to see me! It had been 3 whole days!
Then we stopped in Tumwater and saw GGma Joye. She loved on my chubbies, AND...
I even showed her how I can stand!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment