Boy, what a fun weekend my mom and I had! I got to ride the train again, play with my grandparents and friends!
Here I am talking to and charming Auntie Collyn, one of my mom's great friends. I love her! She is growing a little boy right now too, who is due to make his appearance in November. I can't wait to be his buddy.
Then my Papa Peto and I read In Touch magazine. He filled me in on John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston's breakup. Poor Jen! Most kids get bedtime stories like Goodnight Moon or Brown Bear, Brown Bear... not me! I'm special.
Then I got to play with some peeps my own age! We went over to my good friends Jessa and Kaitlyn Kloke's house and Jessa showed me how to roll over and we practiced and practiced. She is such a good teacher! Someday soon I will be able to do it just like you Jessa!Kaitlyn and I made eyes at each other and she was so gentle when she touched me. I liked watching her stand up!
1 comment:
It was great fun seeing you and helping you learn to roll! Keep trying... you'll get it again soon. And congrats on gaining cousin Miles... cousins are the best!!!
Post a Comment