I also coo to tell ma and pa I like them (at least that is what my ma tells herself to rationalize all the sleepness nights!) Silly woman, I do it so you keep giving me milk!
And, now that I am a strong, strong boy, I get to sit in my bumbo chair and explore the world. I love to sit and watch people and follow them with my eyes, even when they move... I can track! Daddy put a baseball on my car seat to assist in my tracking of baseball development. Oh poor pa! Doesn't he know I'm gonna be a soccer player?
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that when I'm hungry there should be absolutely no delay- the world must stop at that moment and I must be fed. 2 seconds is too long to wait.
1 comment:
I cannot BELIEVE how adorable your little Seamus is!! I can't wait to meet him at 4th of July! And, the poll was closed, but I definitely see both his parents in him (unlike my daughter, who looks like Sean's child who I adopted). :)
See you soon! xoxo Emily N.
Post a Comment