My first Father's Day was so much fun! We took Dad to Discovery Bay and stayed for a few days. Pa and I watched golf, went to the beach, played, took some naps together and watched more golf!




On Father's Day, I joined dad in bed and then woke him up with a present in my diaper! Sucka! Then ma and I made breakfast and gave dad his real present--a mug I painted (well, ma had to do all the work but I supervised from behind my eyelids) We also got him some kilt hose so when we dress up in our kilts (yes, I gotz one too ) for weddings he will not embarass me by wearing non-authentic Irish leggings. Later in the day, we were running late for dinner so I got to take a shower with my dad, just like a big boy! Mom made dad keep the diaper on me so I wouldn't be slippery (per a wise suggestion from seasoned mommies). I didn't mind at all, until dad starting singing. Yikes! Oh boy, ma couldn't get me out of there fast enough! Hope you had a good 1st Father's Day pa. Your lil' Irishman loves you!


No comments:
Post a Comment