The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch--SilverBow Farms Gig Harbor

 So, we technically belong to a mom's group, but the only time we've attended have been the last two years when they go to the Silverbow Farms in Gig Harbor for pumpkins, animals and tractors.  I'm not a big fan of the chit-chat mom stuff, but I love the action for the kids. You could say I'm a fair weather mom's group member.

 Ergo'in it with Finnie -- she can spend hours in this thing and not say a peep.  We can even breastfeed and walk around and nobody knows.  Sssshhhhh.....
 Picking out our pumpkin a REAL pumpkin patch! Wow!

My parents, who are certified senior citizens, took this picture--- Wow, doesn't the pumpkin look great?!

Seamus had a blast being the center of Pa Peto and Grannie Danni's attention.

Seamus and his BFF Cameron -- these two can't get enough of each other.
The boy even surprised me and held a chicken!  Shortly after this picture he let it go and the chicken escaped captivity. Oops!

No comments: