The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Friday, August 21, 2009

16 Months Old!


Lately, this is a view that my parents have been seeing a lot --- I'm a man on the move! I even have developed a bit of a run. More of a hop-gallop-run.

Here is my 16 month shot. Notice the hair is coming in a bit more. It is still much longer in the back, and I have been referred to as a "she" more than once in the recent past. I'm taking that as more of an indicator that my parents put me in girlie clothes than I actually look like a girl. Thanks 'rents.

I have figured out that when I get my picture taken I should smile! Too bad my Pa hasn't figured that out.

I'm 100% percent boy. I point to trucks, busses and tractors wherever I see them and any object that has wheels or looks like a car or truck I make a "Brrrrrm" sound and motor it around. I also have developed a really good ear and eye for airplanes and birds that are flying overhead. I point and grunt whenever I spy one.

1 comment:

Hansen Family said...

He is getting so big Kim. He is adorable!