Check out my new ride! My Pa and I have been bonding over our bike rides... He gets a workout and I get a nap!
Other new events this month:
- trying to avoid going to bed or taking a nap. I will run through all of my signs as I'm being put to sleep. I need a drink, I mean food, I mean bye-bye, I mean all done... I mean.... I need something! But then once I've been put down I usually drift off within a few minutes. Once my parents say "go night-night" I cuddle up on my tummy with a blanky in each hand and butt sticking in the air and go night-night.
- waving to all cars and especially busses that go by our house, even when I just hear them from inside the house.
- playing in puddles, dirt, digging with sticks and throwing rocks.
- making a truck noise everytime I see a toy that has wheels. When I play with cars and trucks I make the noise when I push them.
- New words: "aaht" for Outside... sometimes it is "aahtsigh", and "aaaduh" for All done, and "hahlu" for Hello.
- I still haven't busted out a "mama" but she is my #1 cuddle partner.
- I'm a very sensitive soul... when I know I've done something that I shouldn't do by bottom lip comes out and quivers. So sad!



1 comment:
What a big boy! He seems to be having a great summer with his mommy!!
Post a Comment