Boy, oh boy! Ever since I started walking I have been on the go -- Not getting into stuff I shouldn't be, but exploring things old and new! My toys have taken on a new life and I methodically repeat putting toys into other toys, and opening and closing doors, drawers and cupboards, and banging things together to make noises.
I will spend the good part of an hour doing the same thing again, and again, and again, studying it and analyzing every aspect of my actions. Like with this toy, I put a block in, and get it out, put the block in, and take it out. It is exhilerating! Whenever I make a noise with an object, I have to repeat it until I figure out exactly how I did it the first time.
I usually can be found with one toy in each hand, whether wiffle balls, trucks, rings, cups, etc. Apparently, purple is my favorite color because I have an entire bin of identical toy pieces, but I always have two purple ones in my hands.

I've really become a silly boy, and love to goof around and play hide-and seek with my blanky and also by doing a tripod and looking between my legs.

I've finally mastered holding my own bottle and sippy cup. I am trying to drink while walking, but my silly mom keeps trying to tell me that isn't what the cool kids do. I still love rubbing my feet together too, and love to look for them everytime I sit down.

Each night ends with a bottle (no more formula, just milk now) and a cuddle with either my mommy or daddy. Speaking of which, "Dadda" is one of my favorite words by I don't really know when to use it.

I've love balls and I've learned to throw them. I'm also getting really good at sharing things, and handing my toys or food to my mom or dad. Here I am throwing my mom one of my whiffle balls. Hey, just helping her with her online shopping!






1 comment:
what a smart boy you are Seamus!! I can take a couple steps, but looks like you are a walkin' fool! Can't wait to play with you again soon! Love, Cameron
Post a Comment