The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Early Birthday Presents

My Granny Danni brought me up a  Curious George In the Box as an early birthday present and I love it!  I still haven't figured out the anticipation thing by listening to the song and knowing when George will appear, but I love banging it on the floor and pushing George back in once he comes out.  Thanks Granny and Papa! 

Then my mom's good friend, Kasey, visited from Montana and brought me 3 SOCK MONKEYS of my very own!  The card read "Don't let your gift talk you into jumping on the bed.  Two of their friends already got hurt!" Hee, hee.  5 little monkeys jumping on the bed.  I love my sock monkeys and there is one in my crib, one in the car, and another that will travel.  Kisses Kasey!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  You make the best stuff.

2 comments:

Jessalyn Rose said...

Can't believe you are getting so big! We look forward to playing with you at your b-day party next weekend!

Kasey Ann said...

Just so you know... those monkey's come with free repairs if they need it. Glad you guys liked them.