I went with my mom to help her coach today. The girls showed me how to throw and listened to all my big words. Uncle Jeffy (who coaches with my mom) and I are in a Bromance and everytime I see him I light up! He can always get me to smile, even when I'm cranky. Before the game started I hung out with Uncle Jeffy and chatted it up with the whiffle ball on my blanket. Then, during the game I hung in the dugout, but then I fell asleep and went into the stands and the mothers passed me around. It was cold! Brrrr. When I got home I warmed up with a little grilled cheese sammie and then my dad got home from his games. The evening ended with a little bath and you won't believe what I figured out how to do... well, I'll let you see for yourself! Splashy, splashy!




No comments:
Post a Comment