



Only one more month til my big numero uno. I'm always moving these days and I have a route through the house: living room to kitchen to mud room to check out my doggies through the door, then to the bathroom, then back to the living room. As I'm walking somebody or pushing my walker or crawling my way, I "blah blah blah" or "da da da". Just today I showed off how I am able to get down once I've pulled myself up on things. I am very careful and put one hand down and make sure it is touching completely before I let go. I'm super ticklish, love my blankie, and belly laugh in the bath when mom pours water on me. I love making noise by banging two things together or pounding on a wall or floor. And just this week I started putting lids on things and putting objects in one-another. In the bath I love to put my stacking cups in each other and take them out, then put them in. And I have some wooden blocks I like to put in the container and take out, and put them in, then throw across the room then crawl and get it, talk to it, then put it back in the container. It is a blast! At school I have been super busy too and I have some really good friends now and Miss Stacey says we play hide-and-seek and chase each other and laugh and laugh. Before I go to bed each night I have started closing the door and turning off the light. I'm starting to explore buttons and manipulate things too. My parents figured out that if my food is in a bowl I will only take one piece at a time... but if the food is just put on my tray, it is eaten in handfuls at a time!
My 1 year birthday will probably be Sunday April 19th at my Pa's ballfield. Stay tuned for details!






No comments:
Post a Comment