The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Saturday, February 28, 2009

10 Months Old!

This is my test shot for the new Abercrombie campaign. Except for my soiled shirt (seriously, how does my mother let me out of the house like this!!!?) this is hot.

10 months old -- 6 teeth, one big gap between the top ones, crawling, walking with the walker, just starting to pull myself up on things, love dogs and eating their fur, in fact eat everything, tomato soup is my new favorite food, I'm drinking out of a regular cup (kinda) and a sippy, I'm still nursing 3 times a day, playing with trucks, and knocking down blocks, love wrestling with my dad, love falling backwards, my feet are always moving (always), I'm super ticklish, I love giving my stuffed Butch kisses, I like to drop things and find them on the ground, love my blankie (and that is the only way I can go for stroller rides at Daycare -- when my blankie is with me), when I laugh I suck in and squeal, I can scale things, love to bounce, love to sing with my mom, play hide and seek with my friends at school, love my baths, still waking up during the night at least once pretty regularly though I don't get my Num Nums, can recognize the "more" , "drink" and "eat" sign... whew! When I look at my list, I'm an accomplished litle dude! I'm pretty laid back, except when I don't get what I want I'm very, very stubborn and at that point my back arches and I throw my arms up and life as you know it is over. I can concentrate for a long time and I prefer to study things for a long time before I'm ready to explore them. My stats at my last check up: 20lbs 6 oz (40%tile) and length in the 70%tile.




And look what is growing on the back of my head... an 80's rocker mullet. Sweet.

I've also got some pretty major inner-knee fat and dimples on my rump going on. I think it was the boots that made me look fat in this picture.

2 comments:

Jessalyn Rose said...

Love the curls... you have more hair that 19 month old Kaitlyn! Rock on!

Anonymous said...

he looks just like his auntie martha in the 'boot's picture!