1) I love breastfeeding. Before I was really crawling, I would try to crawl to get close to my "num nums"
2) I am a blankie boy. My favorite is a green silky blanket. I chew on it when I try to fall asleep.
3) My feet stink at the end of the day.
4) I grind my teeth.
5) I love my dogs. I light up when I see them and I always try to talk and touch them.
6) I don't like reading books.
7) I have ringlet curls growing on the back of my head.
8) I have never met a food I dislike.
9) I cry when my jar of food runs out.
10) I am a very happy boy.
11) I don't like to sit. I would rather stand, walk, or lay on my stomach.
12) I have lucky toes like my mommy. My toes lay on top of each other.
13) In my first week of life I attended 8 baseball games.
14) My dad will be OK if I don't become a baseball player. But, if I do I'm gonna bat left-handed and throw right-handed.
15) My mom wants me to take ballet, piano and violin lessons and then teach her.
16) I don't take a binkie.
17) I hate the sound of the blender, coffee grinder and drills. I cry everytime.
18) I know what I want and am very stubborn.
19) I love riding in a sling and like to see where we are going.
20) I was named after my Great Grandpa Franett and my mommy hopes I will become a man with similar character.
21) I was born with the biggest conehead the nurse had ever seen and they even took an inch of height off my first measurement
22) I love playing with my daddy. We stay home every Tuesday together.
23) I love dancing with my Granny Danni.
24) My eyes are a brown and green mix and change depending on what I wear
25) I love baths. They can calm me when I'm mad and cheer me up when I'm sad. I dance and bang on the side of the tub while I watch it fill up.
1 comment:
I loved reading about all of your cool traits... you are quite a big boy! Can't wait to see you again this weekend!
Post a Comment