I got a shiner at school the other day. I was sitting like a big boy and all of a sudden I crashed to the floor and landed right on a toy! Ouch. But other than that, being 7 months old is lots of fun!
I am using my hands more and more to explore toys and I especially love to explore tags... and I have been caught in the act of studying my hands when nobody is looking. I'm starting to army crawl with my arms but my hind-end won't budge anywhere. So, I can turn but can't move forward or backwards! I still love food and gobble it up when it is served to me... but I'm not interesting in eating with my hands yet. I like to play with my food but won't bring it up to my mouth. Oh, and I love to growl when I'm playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment