The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Saturday, October 4, 2008

5 months old!

This post is a little late, but these fabulous portraits are not. They were taken right when I was 5 months.
You might be wondering, "What is new?" Well, school has been keeping me very very busy, so that when I get home I just want to eat and go to bed... then I gear up and do it all over again! I am grabbing everything now, and can push buttons (with my fist, not fingers... ) and I like to make "ah" and "g" sounds. I try to hold onto large items and balance them with both hands and can even throw boxes out of the cart while shopping (on accident now, but in a few months I'm sure I will think this is really fun) I am rolling around when I'm on my back and look every-which-way, even above my head. I haven't mastered rolling from my front to back yet, but can get to my side where my pesky arm prevents me from getting all the way over. Oh, and I love to stand up. At school the teachers say they can't believe how strong my legs are, and when ever I play with somebody I want to stand, and can do it for a long long time! I like to show off for the ladies.


Oh, and I'm really working on sitting up, and can last about 5 seconds semi-supported in my Boppy (but do not always like it!)
In the little time my parents see me during the week they just want to love on me all the time and won't let me down, so they wear me a lot. I really like it, and something really weird happens... my eyelids get really really heavy and usually close! Darn it!

1 comment:

Jessalyn Rose said...

Wow you are getting to be a big boy - and with such expression! We would love to see you soon - our parents need to figure out how to slow down so we can have some play dates!