My "no teefers" look
I love school. 4 days a week I go with my mom to school and she drops me off at Tiny Sparts, the day care at her high school. I have two teachers and then during the day all sorts of teens come in to work for a class period. They make lessons plans for each of us lil' Spartans and work with us. Right now I am working on sitting up, and they are using the Boppy to help me get my balance. Some of my mom's students work in there and they report back to my mom during the day, so I always have to be on my best behavior. My mom comes in to visit me each day to make sure I am playing nice, too. And, the other day my ladies even took me into my mom's room during the day so I could visit her! How cool is that?
There are no swings, jumpers, Bumbos or anything like that... everything I do at my school is intended to help me master my body and make me smarter in my noggin'. I love laying on my back and talking to everybody and everything. And, I'm rolling over more often, usually because I want to see something.

And here I am practicing sitting up... while talking of course.
At school I have learned to fall asleep on my back. I have to be swaddled tho'! And I now use a binkie to fall asleep. Apparently I fall asleep easier and my mom and dad are big fans now too. Whatever!
Here I am looking in the mirror... can you say cloth diaper butt? Hee hee!
And when it is eatin' time, I even get warm bottles! Wow! I'm used to ice-cold milk... so this is luxury.
And, of course, my outfit must be changed at least once throughout the day. My cloth nappies have a difficult time catching all the wetness if I am not changed before naps. I have yet to make it through a day in the same clothes I showed up in!
There are no swings, jumpers, Bumbos or anything like that... everything I do at my school is intended to help me master my body and make me smarter in my noggin'. I love laying on my back and talking to everybody and everything. And, I'm rolling over more often, usually because I want to see something.
And here I am practicing sitting up... while talking of course.
1 comment:
We are so jealous that you get to see your mom through the day! But our school is cool too. Wait until you get older and do art projects... our mom can't find enough room on our fridge for it all!
Post a Comment