The Fergi Fam

The Fergi Fam

Monday, August 4, 2008

"Delicious"



Apparently, there is a cult out there of chubby baby lovers... it seems quite often I get called "delicious" by random ladies and then they proceed to describe how badly they want to eat me and put their hands up to their mouths after pretending to squeeze me! Yikes! My mom had no idea there was such admiration for baby rolls, but complete strangers accost me. Scary!!! I'm really not that much of a sight ladies, just a little on the big size... no big deal!

So, I spent the day with my dad yesterday at the ball field and when we got home my right ear was bleeding because I was playing with it all day long because it is my new favorite toy! It never gets lost and it goes with me everywhere! But, the problem is, I have claws and they scratched my new toy and the surrounding parts on my head and face and I suppose that scared my parents. And then again this morning I kept playing with that fun, floppy toy so my mom took me in to the Dr. for fear I had an ear infection. I knew I didn't have one, but I was up for the car ride! At the Dr.'s they weighed me (I think mom just didn't want to wait another 2 weeks for my 4 month check up to see how much I weigh :) and I am up to 16lbs 15oz! Woo hoo! I'm trying to make 18lbs for my 4 month. Think I can do it???

In other news, my Grammy Danni came up two days this past week to Seamus sit because my dad was working in Cali and my mom was in her nerdy math training. So we played, danced, looked in mirrors, and went for stroller rides and I had a blast! In fact, Grammy wore me out and I slept way better for her than I do for my mom.


New developments: I found my tongue and I love to chew it, I have the biggest smile ever and will flash it randomly, my eyes are turning brown, I'm growin' a little bit o' hair, and I am working on rolling over but my mom has to help me... a lot. (Honestly, I don't think I am even close to rolling over-- hey, I have a lot of weight to move!)

1 comment:

Wyatt Kids said...

I want to squeeze your role toos, just don't squeeze mine. hee hee