Well, I called it -- I am a big boy! I went to see Dr. Braile for my 2 month check up and this is what she found...
I weigh 14lbs 12oz at 10 weeks! I have almost doubled my birthweight. And, my height is in the 75th percentile for little boys. My pa says that is the last time I am ever above average in height. Funny joke dad!
After the good news I was carried to the "injection room" (scary name!) to get my first vaccines. I was a big, strong boy and only wailed a bit and mom and dad were both there to soothe me. Then I slept for 3 hours and that worried mom a bit, but then I woke up and played with my girlfriend, the beautiful red Mallorie the Monkey. She hangs from my bassinet and I could look, talk and bat at her for hours. It was then Mom knew everything would be OK.
1 comment:
We had fun playing with you too in the big pool! I can't believe how BIG you are getting! Your ma must be eating special growth food to pass along to you! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment