This past week my Auntie Katherine (my pa's sister) and cousins Jasmine and Ave stayed with us, along with Grandma Ruby and Papa Steve. I got spoiled-- I was held the entire time, and any time I alluded to discomfort my cousin Jazzy was right there to soothe me! They brought me a new carrier, called an Ergo. My parents can wear me forward, backward, in front, on the back or even on the hip. Jazzy was my little mother the entire time. She held me, played with me, bathed me, fed me, sang to me and really had a hard time sharing with anybody else! I love her. And Ave is such a cool dude I wanted to dress up just like him one day so we wore our sweaters, cords and collared shirts. Can't wait to play swords with you dude!






Then we all went down to Portland to visit with friends and I met a new buddy, Brock Bayless, who is 4 1/2 months older than me. As you can see he helped me with the whole sit-up-and-balance thing. Thanks Brock! Someday you won't have to prop me up and we will be able to play together!

On the way back home we stopped in Kelso to have breakfast with Grandma Danni and Papa Peto. I love all of my grandparents!





No comments:
Post a Comment