My Pa's parents came all the way from Costa Rica to meet me! They are staying with us for a few weeks while they are in the States. They couldn't wait to get their grips on me...
Papa Steve is so good at getting me to fall asleep. He is so patient with me. He just holds me and walks around and I will sleep forever in his arms!
Grandma Ruby sings to me and rocks me for hours.
In the mornings Grandma and Papa take me for a few hours so Ma and Pa can get a few hours of uninterrupted sleep! This morning I fell asleep after a play session in their bed!
In the mid-mornings I love to play for a few hours before I conk out again. Here I am with Ruby and Pa. They are fans... can't ya tell?
I'm also starting to reach out and grab and hold things. I like to hold the hand of whoever is giving me a bottle, and this morning I tried to hold my own bottle! (While she would like to think I am super advanced, Ma thinks that was just a coincidental grab!) Here I am reaching out to say hi to Papa Steve.
No comments:
Post a Comment